Saturday 25 August 2012

Driving lessons Bexhill



25/08/2012


Congratulations to Christa Watson from Bexhill who passed her practical test in Eastbourne today on the first attempt. Well done Christa, you held your nerve and had a great drive! It's been an absolute pleasure to teach you, and I look forward to getting together for some Pass Plus sessions. In the meantime drive safely!! From your instructor Dave Mercer & the team at L Plates Driving School.

Testimonial
I thought you might like to know that I passed my driving test today first time. I would like to say a huge thank you to my instructor Dave Mercer for his patience and encouraging words. He has taught me very well. I will be recommending L Plates to friends! :) Thank you, Christa Watson. Bexhill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment