Monday 3 December 2012

Driving lessons Hove

3rd, December, 2012

Congratulations to Michael Needham from Hove for passing your driving test today, 1st time in Burgess Hill with only 2 driving faults!! A huge well done and good luck with your exams, from your driving instructor, Jim Eckford and the team at L Plates Driving School. 



Testimonial

I'm elated, having just passed, and have only Jim to thank! 
Jim was an awesome instructor. Very popular among my classmates and was recommended by close friends after I overheard them talking about their lessons. Very patient at the beginning, with very helpful advice due to his vast experience too. He guided me very well, insuring I was well-informed at every stage of the learning process, right up to waiting in the driving test center with me, calming me down with last minute confidence-boosters! I was very keen to pass first time, with A-levels coming up in January. Every minute spent driving with Jim paid dividends, as i was able to pass first time with only 2 minors, well before my Christmas holidays.
During my driving test, every other road seemed to have a story behind it thanks to Jim, and as a result I didn't make the same mistakes as those in the past. Despite not knowing Burgess Hill beforehand, Jim showed me all the tricky spots, as well as how people had managed to pick up minors before.
I have recommended him to many a friend and have just got off the phone with my sister, whom I'm pleased to say, will be having lessons with Jim this summer. Overall: a very kind man, with huge amounts of experience and most importantly very, very patient! Thanks again Jim, Michael Needham. Hove. 

No comments:

Post a Comment