Friday 7 June 2013

Driving schools Hastings

5th June 2013


Congratulations to Georgina Packer from Hastings for passing her driving test. A huge well done from your driving instructor, Gareth Heard and the team at L Plates Driving School.



Testimonial


When I began driving I didnt find it as natural as I first thought I would, having being in a number of car crashes in the past I soon found myself hitting a bit of a mental block and wanting to give up altogether. Gareth was supportive and caring and helped me to overcome these obstacles, his patience is a real testiment to his charecter! He never once made me feel slow or put me down, he is a fantastic instructor and I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone and everyone! I have always found the L Plates Company to be very professional and polite! So thank you to everyone and thankyou especially to Gareth! Georgina Packer. Hastings.

No comments:

Post a Comment