Thursday 28 March 2013

Driving instructors Brighton

27th March, 2013


Congratulations to Rob Mavers from Brighton on passing his driving test in Burgess Hill today with just 3 minor faults. Well done Rob, you deserved to pass! From your driving instructor, Penny Powell and the team at L Plates Driving School. 




Testimonial

Penny is a knowledgable, calm and very patient instructor! She quickly taught me not just how to pass my test but how to be a safe, responsible and happy driver while correcting the bad habits my previous instructor had taught me. Not only that but she is very easy to get along with - which is really important when learning one-to-one. What more could you ask for?! I actually looked forward to every lesson with her, and would happily recommend her to anyone, regardless of age or skill level. Thanks Penny! Rob Mavers. Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment