Monday 25 March 2013

Driving lessons Peacehaven

25th March, 2013


A huge congratulations to Kevin Easton from Peacehaven who passed his driving test first time with just 5 faults in Eastbourne today! Well done from your driving instructor, Ray Brewster and the team at L Plates Driving School. 




Testimonial

A big thank you to Ray Brewster who helped me pass my driving test at my 1st attempt. I first started to learn to drive over 20 years ago but after being involved in a serious car accident i decided driving was not for me, but then after years of thinking should i learn to drive a mutual friend introduced me to Ray who said that he would be more than happy to help me. During my first couple of lessons i was very nervous but Ray was very calm and reassuring and explained everything well and let me learn at a pace that i was happy with and it wasn't long before i was enjoying my lessons and looking forward to attempting my test. Ray is excellent at his job and very friendly and easy to get on with and i shall miss our regular sunday morning lessons but now i have passed it has given me a new lease of life and i would highly recommend Ray to anyone who wants to learn , once again big thank you to Ray. Kevin, Peacehaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment