Wednesday 1 May 2013

Driving instructors Horley

1st May, 2013


Congratulations to Kim Tozer from Horley for passing your Driving Test first time today in Reigate with just 3 driving faults - an excellent drive in the sunshine! Good luck with your pre-Uni exams! From your driving instructor, John Mell and the team at L Plates Driving School. 






Testimonial
I was recommended to John by my dad who knew John previously. I had been learning to drive with someone else and was getting nowhere at great cost! On my first introductory lesson I immediately felt at ease with John’s teaching style and knew immediately I had made the right decision to change instructors. Patience, dedication and kindness are John’s attributes and after a series of lessons he told me I was ready for my test. 
I passed first time and was over the moon. John, you are a brilliant instructor and I am going to recommend you and L-Plates to all my friends who want to drive. Thank you for giving me such an important life skill. Kim Tozer. Horley.

No comments:

Post a Comment