Friday 31 May 2013

Driving lessons Crawley

31st May, 2013


Congratulations to Rajeev Kumar for passing his Driving Test first time today in Crawley - it makes all the hours of practice worthwhile! A huge well done from your driving instructor, John Mell and the team at L Plates Driving School. 




Testimonial

I would like to say big thanks to my instructor John Mell for his patience, dedication and hard work. He is punctual, well behaved, soft in answering any question or doubt. At the same time I found him always alert on board. I witnessed his super skills in saving our car in dangerous situations. He never aimed at passing tests but rather stressed on learning safe driving, which is an ultimate requirement of driving lessons. I can say he has kept 'L-Plates Driving School's' standards at a very high position. Rajeev Kumar. Crawley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment