Friday 1 November 2013

Driving instructors Crawley

31st October, 2013

Congratulations to Alex Gouldstone from Crawley who passed his driving test 1st time with just 2 driving faults. A huge well done from your driving instructor, Raj Purba and the team at L Plates Driving School. 



Testimonial
I was just going to write to and say thanks for helping me pass my driving test 
I was very happy when you was my driving instructor especially when I need to change around times and days due to work you fitted in around me which helped me out a lot. I liked the fact I only needed a few lessons with you and was comfortable to drive with you in the car, and taught me all the little adjustments and techniques that helped me pass but even better that it was first time and for this I am happy and will defiantly recommend you to anyone who needs driving lessons.  Alex Gouldstone. Crawley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment