Thursday 7 November 2013

Driving instructors Worthing

7th November, 2013


Congratulations to George Markey for passing his driving test first time at Worthing with only 4 faults! Well done George, you kept the nerves under control and it was a really good drive! Good luck with the car hunting and I look forward to seeing you again for Pass Plus! From your instructor Frank Judah and the team at L Plates Driving School.




Frank Judah was an amazing teacher. I was one who was initially afraid of turning corners, but by the end, I was able to confidently pass my test! He was a very patient teacher - able to push me out of my comfort zone, but not go over the edge. He always had a witty joke to calm my nerves, and useful information to aid my knowledge. Of course I would recommend him, and the L-plates school, to any of my friends, and I look forward to doing the pass plus with him. George Markey. Angmering.

No comments:

Post a Comment