Wednesday 12 September 2012

Driving instructors Eastbourne


12/09/2012

Congratulations to Jason McAllister from Eastbourne on passing his driving test yesterday 11/09/2012.

It’s been good fun and we’ve had some laughs. Take care and good luck on getting your first car. From your instructor John Eacher & the team at L Plates Driving School.


Testimonial

Hiya. My name is Jason and I passed my driving test on the 11/9/12 with John Eacher. Well what can I say about Mr Eacher, John is amazing guy Ive been with John for around ten months and I haven't been the easiest to teach but John has stuck with me through start to finish and if I screwed up he told me not to worry made a joke which eased my nerves alot. Ive had some tough times in my personal life this past year but John has been there and cheered me up and as you can see got me though my test.
I want to say a massive thanks to John, your a great guy and a brilliant teacher and also a big thank you to L Plates. Jason McAllister. Eastbourne.


No comments:

Post a Comment