Thursday 6 September 2012

Driving instructors in Brighton



06/09/2012


Congratulations to Kayleigh Moakes from Brighton on passing her driving test in Burgess Hill yesterday, at the first attempt. Well done Kayleigh for holding it together & all the best for your new job, from your driving instructor, Penny Powell and the team at L Plates Driving School. 


Testimonial

Penny Powell was recommended to me via a friend of mine and ex student of Penny's - I was told that she was a thorough instructor who helped her gain the skills and confidence she needed to pass first time.
I've had driving lessons on and off for about 7 years - After the recommendation from my friend, and learning of the competitive prices L-Plates offered, I thought I'd give it one last go with a female instructor. - Previous instructors from other schools had not worked for me. I also had a job offer on the line which involved me needing to have a car. 
Penny understood from early on that I had limited time to try and pass my test. I came to her with some bad driving habits which she carefully pointed out and encouraged me to correct. Penny worked hard to help me to see that I was able to drive well but she saw that I often lacked concentration and would let silly things slip. She helped me to build confidence in my driving ability by suggesting new ways of tackling things I found difficult. Penny was always prompt for lessons - and often willing to change pick up's and drop off's with little notice (as long as this did not conflict with prior engagements). She was patient but let you know if she thought you could better. 
I passed my test first time which has meant I have secured my job offer and am now in the process of buying a car after 7 years of learning to drive!
I want to thank Penny for all her help. Kayleigh Moakes. Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment