Tuesday 4 September 2012

Driving lessons Brighton



04/09/2012



Congratulations Ella Keating from Brighton for passing your driving test today in Burgess Hill on your 1st attempt with only 4 driving faults!! Well done Ella and good luck at Uni, from your driving instructor, Jim Eckford and the team at L Plates Driving School. 


Testimonial
I found L Plates provides extremely organised lessons. Jim Eckfordworked hard in ensuring I had all available information to improve my driving as fast as possible; sending me emails with helpful hints and tips to remember. Additionally he identified my weaknesses early on, meaning we could tackle these straight away, which smoothed out my driving and built up my confidence. I would definitely recommend L Plates to any learner driver and I am thankful for all the help I received! Ella Keating. Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment