Friday 2 November 2012

Driving lessons Angmering

2nd November, 2012
Congratulations to David Kemp from Angmering for passing his test first time at Worthing today with only 4 driving faults. Well done David! See you again soon for Pass Plus! From your instructor Frank Judah and the team at L Plates Driving School.



Testimonial
First of all I would like to say a big thank you to my instructor Frank Judah, and L Plates Driving School for helping me to pass my test first time with only 4 minor driving faults!
I would highly recommend Frank to everyone looking for a driving instructor.
His calm, friendly and expert teaching style allows you learn at your own pace – ideal for any first time drivers. Having also helped my brother to pass his test first time a few years ago, I went to Frank Judah straight away and wasn’t disappointed!
The L Plates experience thoroughly trains you in what to expect from driving a car – from turns in the road to tyre pressures - whilst instilling in you a sense of self-belief and confidence as you learn to drive and ultimately pass your test.
If you’re reading this and want to become a skilled driver, don’t hesitate: choose Frank Judah, choose L Plates Driving School.
P.S: Frank, I look forward to seeing you on the Pass plus course in the future.
David Kemp. Angmering

No comments:

Post a Comment