Tuesday 20 November 2012

Driving lessons Lingfield

19th November, 2012
Congratulations to Regy Jose from Lingfield who passed his driving test in Crawley, 1st time with only 2 driving faults! A big well done from your driving instructor, Raj Purba and the team at L Plates Driving School.



Testimonial

Firstly, I would like to say thank you to my instructor, Mr. RAJ PURBA and L-Plates for helping me to pass my test at first time. I only received 2 minors in my test. I really appreciate my driving instructor who taught me to drive safely and well in my driving lessons. He is very punctual and has an easy way of explaining various technical methods of driving. So I would highly recommended RAJ as an excellent driving instructor for those who are looking to learn to drive. Regy Jose. Lingfield. 

1 comment:

  1. Driving is the control and operation of a land vehicle, such as a car, truck or bus. I am fully impressed with this post.
    Driving Lessons Greenford

    ReplyDelete