Friday 15 February 2013

Driving instructors Heathfield

13th February, 2013


Congratulations to Megan Holman from Heathfield who passed her driving test in Eastbourne. A huge well done from your driving instructor, John Leeming and the team at L Plates Driving School. 




Testimonial
After a very long time and 2 different driving instructors, I finally passed my test! After failing 2 times I was convinced it just wasn't meant to be, but my instructor John Leeming always believed in me and told me how much I deserved it. He was lovely to learn with and really laid back. He never pushed you, just let you go at your own pace and made you feel safe and comfortable. Thank you John for being so patient with me and getting me through my test, finally! Thanks L Plates! Will definitely be recommending you and John! Megan Holman. Heathfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment