Wednesday 27 February 2013

Driving schools Worthing

27th February, 2013


Congratulations to Mike Wilkins for passing his driving test today in Worthing. Well done Mike! See you again soon for your Pass Plus training! From your instructor Frank Judah and the team at L Plates Driving School.





Testimonial

Frank has a very relaxed and friendly approach to his students. His calmness and never ending patience is perfect for nervous drivers. I was very nervous when I started learning to drive… but not anymore!
Frank swiftly instilled confidence in me, and as an older student, I quickly realized that it is never too late to learn.
I am now enjoying participating in my Pass Plus course, and continuing to enjoy the thorough and clear explanations and practical guidance that Frank gives, as different and sometimes challenging driving situations arise. Michael Wilkins. Worthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment