Monday 11 February 2013

Driving instructors Worthing

11th February, 2013

Congratulations to Charlotte Hardy for passing her driving test at Worthing today with only 3 faults! Well done Charlotte! Looking forward to seeing you again for your Pass Plus training. From your driving instructor Frank Judah and the team at L Plates Driving School.




Testimonial
After two long years of driving lessons with two driving instructors I finally passed my driving test with Frank Judah from L Plates. Frank was a much more professional driving instructor than my first one had been and cared about my progress unlike the first guy. My confidence and general driving improved a lot within those six months I had lessons with Frank. He taught me the importance of taking things slow and correcting things as much as possible. I passed my driving test with Frank the first time, whereas before that I'd had two unsuccessful attempts at the test. I am so pleased I have now got my full licence and a lot of this is down to Frank. I've also recommended my boyfriend to start lessons with him and he should be starting in a few weeks time. Thank you Frank, I look forward to starting my Pass Plus with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment