Tuesday 24 September 2013

Driving instructors Redhill

20th September, 2013

Congratulations to Mhairi Kirkaldy who passed her driving test in Redhill with just 3 driving faults. a huge well done from your driving instructor, Raj Purba and the team at L Plates Driving School.



Testimonial

Raj Purba is a great driving instructor. He is calm, patient and full of support and encouragement. He makes driving enjoyable, by getting to know the individual pupil and having great banter with them throughout their lessons. He is very flexible with the times and is very reliable. Raj always turned a negative thing into a positive comment. Raj gave me the confidence and belief in my own driving ability. I would recommend Raj to anyone who is looking for a calm and supportive driving instructor. Thanks Raj, I have really enjoyed learning to drive with you and I am looking forward to completing my Pass Plus with you. Mhairi. Redhill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment