Tuesday 3 September 2013

Driving instructors Worthing

3rd September, 2013


Congratulations to Lauren Parsons for passing her driving test first time with only 2 faults! Well done Lauren! I look forward to seeing you again when you do your Pass Plus training. From your driving instructor Frank Judah and the team at L Plates Driving School.




Testimonial

Franks happy and friendly manner shines through in the way he teaches. His approach to teaching is passionate and he is positive in those who he teaches, which helps you as a learner to feel more confident in yourself. You feel relaxed and in no means rushed with Frank. I always looked forward to lessons with him! Thank you for all of your time and effort and for helping me to pass first time! I couldn't have done it without you! I look forward to doing Pass Plus with you in the future!
Lauren. Worthing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment