Tuesday 24 September 2013

Driving lessons Forest Row

24th September, 2013



Congratulations to Phoebe Hardwick from Forest Row who passed her driving test today in Tunbridge Wells. A huge well done from your driving instructor, Colin Dawes and the team at L Plates Driving School. 




Testimonial


Colin Dawes was such a great instructor. Having already had quite a bit practise, he gave me the opportunity to drive freely while giving me clear instructions of how to do manoeuvres and giving me great help leading up to the exam and practical. I couldn't be happier with his positive attitude to driving which helped me relax and ultimately allowed me to feel completely comfortable behind the wheel!
I also found it hugely helpful having the free theory website to revise from before the test!
Thank you Colin! Phoebe. Forest Row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment