Tuesday 8 October 2013

Automatic driving lessons Brighton

8th October, 2013

Congratulations to Natalie McGettrick from Brighton for passing her driving test today in Burgess Hill!! A huge well done from your driving instructor, Terry Bardsley and the team at L Plates Driving School.


I would like to say a huge thank you to my driving instructor Terry Bardsley for helping me pass my driving test! Terry is by far the best instructor I've had and being my fourth instructor he really made my lessons enjoyable and i felt at ease, whereas i didnt have this with previous instructors. Im so grateful to terry as passing my test really is the best feeling ever! Thank you terry for your fantastic teaching, your friendship, and most of all the laughs along the way! Im going to miss our lessons ! Natalie Mcgettrick :) Brighton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment