Monday 7 October 2013

Driving schools Worthing

7th October, 2013


Congratulations to Jen Bacchus from Worthing for passing her driving test today. Well done Jen! From your driving instructor Frank Judah and the team at L Plates Driving School.




Testimonial

I would like to say a big thank you to my driving instructor Frank Judah after passing my test today. I would highly recommend him to any learner drivers, especially for those lacking in confidence he is brilliant at helping you to build it up. I felt like Frank was not just teaching me to simply get through my driving test, but also to develop the skills and knowledge I needed for a lifetime of safe driving which is so important for a time when the road is potentially such a dangerous place to be, especially for inexperienced drivers. Frank is very friendly and approachable and I never felt hesitant to ask what I thought were silly questions! Thank you very much Frank. Jennifer Bacchus. Worthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment