Saturday 26 October 2013

Driving schools Heathfield

25th October, 2013


Well done Liam Richner who passed his driving test, first time with just only 2 minors, terrific drive. Congratulations from John Leeming and the team at L Plates Driving School.




Testimonial

Learning with L-Plates enabled me to learn quickly and to the best of my ability. John Leeming as an instructor is excellent to work with. He is patient and allows you as the learner to keep going until you are driving both efficiently and safely and so you can complete a manoeuvre perfectly. He always listened to me first; asking before every lesson what I wanted to focus on. Overall he gave me the confidence to sit behind the wheel and drive confidently in different situations. He is a lovely guy to know and have a chat with and I can't thank him and his little KA enough for the past few months. Thank you John, hope for much more success with you and future learners for years to come. Liam Richner. Heathfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment