Monday 15 October 2012

Driving lessons Bexhill



15th October, 2012 

Congratulations go to Matthew Turner from Bexhill who passed his test in Eastbourne today, first attempt and just 4 minors. Well done Matthew, great drive! It's been a pleasure to teach you, and I look forward to meeting up soon for some Pass Plus. In the meantime drive safely... From your instructor, Dave Mercer and the team at L Plates Driving School 

www.lplatesdrivingschool.co.uk

Testimonial

I would just like to say a massive thank you to my driving instructor, Dave Mercer, who really put alot of effort into teaching me. His encouragment and teaching helped me to perfect the way i was driving. It also helped me to pass first time with only four minors! I am really happy with my instructor and would recommend him to anyone starting to learn to drive. Thanks again for all the help, Matthew Turner. Bexhill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment