Monday 15 October 2012

Driving schools Worthing


15th October, 2012


Congratulations to Gabby Slater from Ferring for passing her driving test first time with only 5 faults at Worthing driving test centre today. Well done Gabby! See you soon for Pass Plus! From your instructor Frank Judah and the team at L Plates Driving School.




www.lplatesdrivingschool.co.uk

Testimonial

I had Frank Judah as my driving instructor, absolutely fantastic teacher. He was always calm and patient. He had quick easy and simple ways to complete the manoeuvres which is what I was most worried about. He was always there to listen to and give advice on my problems. Thankyou for being my teacher Frank I will miss you! See you soon for pass plus. 
So, a big thank you to Frank! So happy that I passed first time!
Kind regards, Gabby Slater. Ferring, Worthing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment