Sunday 14 October 2012

Driving lessons Hailsham

12th October, 2012
Congratulations to Anna Kilpatrick from Hailsham for passing your driving test 1st time! in Eastbourne. Well done from your driving instructor, Helen Champion and the team at L Plates Driving School. 

www.lplatesdrivingschool.co.uk

Testimonial

My instructor Helen was a really good instructor. From my first lesson Helen taught me how to do things thoroughly which made me really confident when it came to my test. Learning to drive was really fun and not stressful in the slightest. Helen was really great at answering all my questions but we also were able to talk about life as well. I have heard so many horror stories from my family about their driving instructors and I am glad I had such a nice instructor! I recommended all my friends to Helen and now at least 2 of them are learning with her! Anna Rose Kilpatrick. Hailsham. 

No comments:

Post a Comment